Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Living in Sai Kung with baby?

Bambina is offline Registered User
    Kowloon Station, Hong Kong
    hm.... the air pollution level is different everyday and everywhere, Here in Kln Station is not that bad, Central and Causeway bay are the worst. I usually go to this gov. link and check the weather and air pollution level.
    As far as i know, there isn't service apartment here in Kln station, there are club house and playground for every residential area, there is a open area on top of the mall and there you can walk around with the stroller but there isn't a park with nice grass here!!

Julia66 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi there

I live 15 minutes from Sai Kung in Ma On Shan. I live at Horizon where there is a shuttle bus to University station or Shatin regualarly from the apartment building. You would find the trip to Shenzhen would take only around 45 mins including the shuttle to Shatin/University, and easy stress free trip.
    Ma on Shan has a lovely big park. It is close to buses, KCR train and shops. It is a 15 min shuttle bus ride away from Shatin and half hour from TST. It is 15 mins by bus 299 or taxi $70 HK to Sai Kung, and not as isolated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12