Living in Sai Kung with baby?
- 10-10-2007, 09:38 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Kowloon Station, Hong Kong
hm.... the air pollution level is different everyday and everywhere, Here in Kln Station is not that bad, Central and Causeway bay are the worst. I usually go to this gov. link and check the weather and air pollution level.
As far as i know, there isn't service apartment here in Kln station, there are club house and playground for every residential area, there is a open area on top of the mall and there you can walk around with the stroller but there isn't a park with nice grass here!!Ciao!!!
- 10-12-2007, 10:22 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Hong Kong
I live 15 minutes from Sai Kung in Ma On Shan. I live at Horizon where there is a shuttle bus to University station or Shatin regualarly from the apartment building. You would find the trip to Shenzhen would take only around 45 mins including the shuttle to Shatin/University, and easy stress free trip.
Ma on Shan has a lovely big park. It is close to buses, KCR train and shops. It is a 15 min shuttle bus ride away from Shatin and half hour from TST. It is 15 mins by bus 299 or taxi $70 HK to Sai Kung, and not as isolated.
- By Sheilamay in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:20 PM
- By mpalser in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2011, 06:15 PM
- By vancouver_2010 in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:37 PM
- By LittleEskimo in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:55 AM
- By honeymoonbaby in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:21 AM