Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

No Jet Lag Tablet

jmoc is offline Registered User

No Jet Lag Tablet

Have anyone try those before? Does it works? Where can I get it in HK?
    Luv me luv my babies

LLL_Sarah is offline Registered User
    I’ve taken the No-Jet Lag pills. I've found that they work well unless you get woken up in the middle of the night. If you don't get woken then somehow they keep you asleep and there is no jet lag. But if you get woken (for example by a child who has jet-lag because she slept too much on the plane to take enough tablets or because a son comes home at 3:30 am and has forgotten his keys) then you can have problems getting back to sleep and so get the jet lag.

The only place I've been able to find them on sale in Hong Kong is in Wastons at the airport.

Can 1.5 years old kids take it? How does it work anyways? You took the pill on the plane or after u got to the destination?
    Luv me luv my babies

capital is offline Banned
    What is in it?

LLL_Sarah is offline Registered User
    No Jet Lag tablets are a homeopathic medicine to help you cope with the time changes when travelling. It contains very small amounts of Arnica Montana, Bellis perenis, Chamomilla, Ipecacuanha and Lypcopodium. The web site is http://www.nojetlag.com/

On the package it says it is not suitable for children under 12 without professional medical advice.

The information inside the packets says it will help with the tiredness of jet lag but won’t help with the tiredness of you doing too much before you travel. And if you are anything like me the deadline of getting on an aeroplane makes me finish loads of stuff. So I end up totally knackered before going away on holiday!

Thank you Sarah. I think I'll get the no jet lag pills anyways. Cuz last time it take me a week to adjust the jet lag. Thank you for your sharing
    Luv me luv my babies

Scroll to top