When must children buy their own tickets on public transportation in Hong Kong?
- 10-03-2007, 08:34 AM #9
We started at 4 too.
- 10-09-2007, 09:00 PM #10Banned
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
Just saw on citybus and it says that child fare should be paid between the age of 3-12 for resedential routes and between 4-12 for franchised routes
- By juliechuang in forum EducationReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2009, 08:28 PM
- By Jay in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
- By PregnantHK in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-06-2008, 12:39 PM
- By tsuffolk in forum PreconceptionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:43 AM
- By jenifa in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:53 PM