Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great Filipino Helper Available in Nov 2007

Delthine is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Great Filipino Helper Available in Nov 2007

We are leaving for Shanghai. Our helper (Gina) has been so great to us especially to our baby. It was a total blessing to have her as our first helper. Previously she worked in Spore for 11 years and have lots of experience in caring for babies and toddlers. She is extremely
    hardworking (she wakes up at 5am - eventhough I told her she can start work at 7am) and only finishes at 10pm (again..even after telling her to rest). She will make sure all her task for the day is done (she
    will not leave laundry not iron or bottles unsterilise) no matter how late it is. She is very reliable, responsible and trustworthy. Whenever we are away for holidays, she will do major spring cleaning (even the grouting around the bathtub and sink look new and white). She always makes sure my baby's play and sleep area are clean at all times. She will clean them at least twice a day. She is also a very good cook for Asian cuisine. If you want her to cook a different cuisine, just give her a good recipe book, she will follow accordingly.

There was once she accidentally spoil my husband's branded T-shirt (purely accident), she went and bought exactly the same clothes (this happened when we were away for holiday).

She knows all the 'pekip' exercises (according to the 'Baby Fun Book')
    and Baby Signing. I just gave her the books and she implements it
    right away!!

I wish I could bring her with me to Shanghai but it is almost
    impossible. So..it would be wonderful to know she is going to a good home when we leave. If anyone of you wants or knows somebody needs a helper, please let me PM me. Gina will be available by end of 1st or 2nd week of November 2007.

Thank you.

Vimar is offline Registered User

Delthine:
    Pls let me know your number or Gina's number so I can interview Gina. I have an 8-month-old baby boy and no helper so would really like to hire someone gentle and trustworthy to take care of the baby and house while I work. You can call me on 9750-1998 any time.
    Thanks so much!
    Mara

SHJ
    SHJ is offline Registered User

Can you give me Gina's number too, i have a toddler and need someone to atke good care of her. My number is 98402019.
    Thanks

logans is offline Registered User

Hi we have a 3 year old and a 7 month old and need a helper starting nov. We'll live in Tai Tam. Please give her my number 9339 7175. Thanks, Kate

Bumblebzz is offline Registered User

Delthine,
    Pls check your inbox..sent you a PM.

Bubbly is offline Registered User

please check PM

mko111 is offline Registered User

hi Delthine:
    may i have gina's number.. I have a 5 mth-old and will be working full time.

Thank you
    Margaret

daffer is offline Registered User

Hi Delthine,

Our first baby is due in Jan 08/ early Feb 08, we are hoping to start getting our helper in around one/ two months before this date. We have never hire a helper before. However, we will desperately need a trustworthy and reliable one like Gina to help us to take care of the new born baby once I go back to work 3 months after giving birth. We have been pulling our hair out consideriing all the possible options regarding child care. We are just feeling so nervous about not finding a good helper. If you think Gina is interested to meet us and that we can work out and able to provide a good home for her, please kindly email myself @ [email protected] or call 6136 4107. Many thanks, greatly appreciate your help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast