Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Info about Dr Ghosh

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong, Lantau
    I am 17week pregnant Dr Gosh is my Dr. and I he is just really fab.

llb is offline Registered User
    I think one of the best kept secrets in Hong Kong is Dr. Wilfred Wong. He came highly recommended by my GP and he was fantastic throughout my pregnancy. Each of my appointments was anywhere between 30 mins to 45 mins because I too had so many questions. He's really thorough, personable and professional. And when I had painful stitches to remove in follow up visits, and with any papsmears I've had since, he was very careful and gentle. The only catch is that he is not affiliated with the Mathilda. You'd have to see what hospitals he can work in. He has his own private practice in Central.

spockey is offline Registered User
    Where does he deliver? And, do you have his details?

noella is offline Registered User
    Another Ghosh advocate I am afraid!!! Had my 3rd with him last year and he was fantastic. Admittedly at first I was a bit unsure but decided it wasnt him but the actual OB/GYN experience in the UK you are midwife cared for throughout pregnancy with a couple of GP visits.
    I find him really down to earth and spent many an appointment having a good old chuckle with him, especially when he told me my baby would be bald as coot and here she is 19 months later still hairless!
    He welcomed my mother and mother in law in for scans and once or twice I had to page him at out of clinic hours and he was always very quick at coming back to me.
    If my hubby ever would consider a fourth Dr Ghosh would be my man! ( and I have used him for Well Woman stuff too!)
    Good luck!

Ranj is offline Registered User
    couldn't agree more. i had my daughter 2 yrs ago whilst working in hk, now back in syd and when all doctors pointed me to ivf, i found doctor ghosh who injected me with positive confidemce and sure enough 2 months later i concieved. it was the most painless elective c and my experience was all good with a quick recovery. yes his appts run late but he is worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thanks a lot ladies! Info was really helpful...I am definitely feeling reassured and confident about my choice of the doc now! Thanks for the guidance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12