Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

any mums living on the gold coast?

beautifulday is offline Registered User

any mums living on the gold coast?

Hi, Ive heard a few good things about living on the gold coast. Im moving later in the year and still looking for a good place to live. we'll be moving with our 1 year old boy.
    my husband works in the west of shenzhen so our location needs to be handy without driving me nuts.
    i would really like to know what its like living on the gold coast and if its easy to meet other mums/bubs. im a social thing and enjoy taking my baby out and about, playgroups, swimming lessons and so on.
    we won't have a car so i need a place that handy to get around.

so stressed out...

spockey is offline Registered User

There are plenty of mums and bubs here. Don't worry! It's a wonderful place for both mums and bubs. Playgroups run several days a week here. But, they are paid playgroups. Across the road, there is a free playgroup in exchange for volunteer work at Crossroads. But there is a long wait list. Huge pool for swimming and a soccer field where my bub practiced many beginning steps.

Grace & Andre is offline Registered User

Hi Spockey

thanks for your information. I live in Ting kau, I am looking for a playground for my daughter, she is more than 5 months. Do you have the playground name and their contact no. at GC.

Many thanks
    Grace

Quote Originally Posted by spockey View Post
    There are plenty of mums and bubs here. Don't worry! It's a wonderful place for both mums and bubs. Playgroups run several days a week here. But, they are paid playgroups. Across the road, there is a free playgroup in exchange for volunteer work at Crossroads. But there is a long wait list. Huge pool for swimming and a soccer field where my bub practiced many beginning steps.