Full day kindergarten
- 10-24-2007, 02:48 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Hong Kong
Hi, if your office is in central, you may consider woodland.
Woodland is the international preschool, and there are many in HK side.
My son goes to full day class which is from 8:30 to 15:30, so he leaves home around 8:10 and comes back around 16:00, pretty long compared to other kindergartens. There are some german kids. Only that kinder starts to accpet kids from 2.8years old.
- By sandy0741 in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM
- By iqaganda in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:18 PM
- By MamaShirley in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
- By e-mum in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:34 PM
- By pswong75 in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:33 AM