Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Wanted; Comfortable pregnancy yoga pants

JANE892 is offline Registered User

Wanted; Comfortable pregnancy yoga pants

The ones I'm wearing are the best I can find but they are too tight just under my tummy and certain postures become uncomfortable.

Does anyone know where I can get some pregnancy ones? Or at least ones that fit pregnant women. I'd rather go to a shop in HK (island perferred) and buy them then order over the internet.

Happy also to buy second hand if anyone has something appropriate. I'm 28 weeks pregnant. Normally a size 10 (Australia) at the moment by belly is 98cm (around belly button) and hips are about 105cm.

Any suggestions would help me!
    Thanks

joannek is offline Registered User
    you can try lululemon, they used to sell them at Pure Fitness, i'm not sure if they still do. they have some awsome ones for pregnancy. then i used to get a larger size on my juicy couture track pants.

snoopymom is offline Registered User
    Muji has a yoga section which is quite comfortable and should be stretchy for pregnant women...

Portia is offline Registered User
    Definitely try the Lululemon ones at Pure. The ones that I bought were not actually for pregnancy but fit easily under my bump, so I could still use them after pregnancy.

JANE892 is offline Registered User
    Thanks ladies! I'm a member at pure yoga so I'll have a look at the Lululemon ones before my class tomorrow!
    Thanks

leslievigil is offline Registered User
    I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I just bought yoga pants from H&M earlier this week. They were not in the maternity section, but with their regular exercise clothing. They have a waistband that you can fold over and wear down around your hips, but it's stretchy enough pull up over my big belly (which is over 40 inches around). I think they had them in black and brown. The cotton is also very soft. They are incredibly comfortable.