Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

1 week vacation away form HK

mushi is offline Registered User
    happy valley

1 week vacation away form HK

i have been in Hk since the last 7 montsh and have finished touring the its time to move out during holidays.....can anyone suggest a good place where one can have fun with family for about 7-10 days? i have a 3-yr old and would be about 20 weeks pregnant at that time - around november, pls. send in yr advices on which countries/cities we could visit......also i hear people normally go away on weekend vacations too...any ideas?

syuan is offline Registered User
    We brought our kids (ages 4 and 2.5) to Langkawi in August, stayed at the Four Seasons for 3 nights. We all had a great time cuz it was so easy and everything so kids friendly: kids club, family pool, beach, restaurants, etc. On a rainy afternoon we chartered a taxi and went to the aquarium, which was fun too, and then went around to the other resorts for a meal. it was good for me and my husband too who took turns going to the spa!

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Fo Tan
    We enjoyed Rasa Sentosa in SIngapore. I think 10 days in Singapore would be too much, but we went for a long weekend and could have used a few more days.
    Also enjoyed Rasa Ria in Kota Kinabalu.
    Both have great pools/waterslides and beaches, kids play areas, staff for kids if you need a break. Rasa Ria has an orangutan preserve (they rehab young orangutangs).