Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

toddler groups in central ( or park view area)

carolina78 is offline Registered User
    I'm interested, can somebody tell me what time and where exactly is the playground? It's St.Johns Cathedral on Garden Road right?

felicity is offline Registered User
    yes.. if you come up garden road its on the right, its held in the fanny li hall (atleast thats where I went on thursday) if you take the first entrance to the site and go past the notice board and take the first right you should see a flight of stairs.. go up there and its on the first floor, its sign posted although not very clearly in my opinion I ended up asking someone.

felicity is offline Registered User
    oh yeah and its 2:30 til 4:30...

carolina78 is offline Registered User
    I will be there between 2.30 -3pm ! See you all !

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    Hi Felicity

Have you tried the Matilda group? It's held on Thursday afternoons for 9-18mth babies (and in the mornings for 0-9mths) at the Matilda Hospital. It's run by health visitor Yvonne Heavyside and costs $60 each time. You can just drop in any week you're free (no monthly/term commitment).

I used to go there with my toddler but he's 22mths now and has 'graduated'. I also have an 8wk old boy. I live in Parkview and if you want to meet up sometime, I'd be interested. I know our children aren't close in age, but to be honest, until they're about 2yrs old, kids don't play together in any case! Baby groups tend to be more a social event for mothers than for little ones!

I see there is another Parkview mum in this thread. I will PM you both with details if you want to contact me.

cheers
    Honkyblues

Rachel Ooi is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by acsrichardson View Post
    Hi Felicity. I live in Parkview with my 12 month old son and would love to get together. Send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Andi
    Hi, I also have a 12 month son and have recently moved to Hong Kong, living in Repulse Bay. Parkview is very close by to us and would be interested in joining a playgroup if others are interested. I also heard that there was a daycare centre at Parkview itself. Do you know if this is true? Rachel

Rachel Ooi is offline Registered User
    Hi Andi,

I also have a 12 month son and have recently moved to Hong Kong, living in Repulse Bay. Parkview is very close by to us and would be interested in joining a playgroup if others are interested. I also heard that there was a daycare centre at Parkview itself. Do you know if this is true? Rachel

kkemp991 is offline Registered User
    Hi twin mum and felicity, did one of you go to St.Johns again? Planing to go one of the next weeks, so would be great to know if its worth a try. My son is 20 months...
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast