toddler groups in central ( or park view area)
- 10-27-2007, 11:58 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
I've not checked this in ages as my mum and dad have been over. I'm all on my own again in the week now so I'm planning on going to st johns again on Tuesday. Aidan seemed to enjoy it, he is a very sociable little guy.
If anyone does come along, we'll be easy to spot so please come over and say hi, I was the only british mummy last time and Aidan was the only little blondie in the room, it would be great to meet more people, I wasn't entirely sure what was going on last time, I couldn't find a register and no one really told me what was going on so when they set out tables to give the kiddies snacks we left!
There is an international pre-school at park view I'm not sure if thats what you've heard about, I've not really investigated it as I thought Aidan was a bit young!
- By Neha in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 116Last Post: 04-11-2008, 05:07 PM
- By rachrob in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:23 PM
- By Daizy in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 65Last Post: 10-17-2007, 08:31 PM
- By ChristinaS in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2007, 06:37 PM
- By hareme in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2005, 01:37 PM