Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

What is Kowloon Tong like to live?

beautifulday is offline Registered User

What is Kowloon Tong like to live?

Hi Everyone,

After so much time on the net, I have noticed that Kowloon Tong has so much to offer. My husband and 1 year old are moving there later in the year and I'd love to hear from mums who live there to see what you think?
    Is Kowloon Tong a nice place to live? What are your thoughts on Kowloon Tong? Is it handy to all the baby essentials?

I was thinking of Shatin but it sounds a little isolating.

Little Troy is offline Registered User
    Hello,

We are also moving to HK in March from France and are looking around Kowloon for apartments.

We have a little 1 year old baby boy, and are considering going to One Silver Sea or St George Apartments. Does anyone know if they have a nice Children's Playground? As we visited the one in the Arch and were quite disapointed!!

Many thanks!! ;o)

sbajardi is offline Registered User
    Hello
    I will be in HK with my family for the month of April and probably will come back there later in summer. I'm Italian and my husband is English.
    We have 2 children (1 and 3 years old) and we are also considering Kowloon for living (probably at the Pinnacle). Can you give me any information abt playgrounds or things to do with children around there? Thank you very much!

RosieBB is offline Registered User

Hi Kowloon Tong Mum

Hi

Have you moved to Kowloon Tong finally? I've also moved to Kowloon Tong lately with my 11 month old son. In case you are currently staying at Kowloon Tong, do you know any good playgroup around this area? Let's keep in touch.

Cheers,
    Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulday View Post
    Hi Everyone,

After so much time on the net, I have noticed that Kowloon Tong has so much to offer. My husband and 1 year old are moving there later in the year and I'd love to hear from mums who live there to see what you think?
    Is Kowloon Tong a nice place to live? What are your thoughts on Kowloon Tong? Is it handy to all the baby essentials?

I was thinking of Shatin but it sounds a little isolating.

Gabriel ma is offline Registered User
    Hunghom is a good place to live in Hong Kong.
    Transportation: ferry to Central or Wanchai, train station to mainland china, bus routes to many places in HK