Breastfeeding when out & about in HK
- 10-15-2007, 11:41 AM #9
i actually had a dr-in-training actually gasp when the dr asked me if i was still exclusively bf my then 6 month old daughter and i answered in the affirmative.
- 10-15-2007, 02:36 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Hong Kong
Many thanks for those responses, very informative. I was slightly concerned because coming from Australia where the right to not be discriminated against when breastfeeding is enshrined in the law, I wondered if I would run into problems in Hong Kong, but not by the sounds of things, especially if cases of women being discriminated against (even if it is a misunderstanding) have made headlines. I will continue to feed my baby in public as I do here in Oz!
- 10-15-2007, 02:46 PM #11
- By Lav in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:26 AM
- By samanlee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2009, 08:40 AM
- By MandyF in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:32 AM
- By Nashua852 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2008, 03:55 PM
- By distjames in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2006, 10:10 PM