travelling with screaming toddler!
- 11-07-2007, 05:38 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
If he has a full blown tantrum take him to the back of the plane in that aisle where people wait to use the toilets and let him have it there. We're Australian and have regularly done the Brissie-London flight when we lived there and this was the best place. Also... does he use a dummy? I always have one handy which seems to calm my 2 year old o plane flights. Hope this helps....
- By lesliefu in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:04 PM
- By Portia in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2008, 10:26 AM
- By Chy in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2007, 02:57 PM
- By Wee Kean in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2006, 10:27 PM
- By svasbt in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:49 PM