Nighttimes without nappy?
- 10-26-2007, 05:51 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
- Hong Kong
I’ve always been a really lazy mother and I found that it was so much less work to just leave the kids in nappies for longer. When my eldest boy was little he’d wet the bed if he got cold in the night. Wearing the nappy kept him warm around his middle and so we had the choice between a dry nappy or a wet bed. I used the same nappy for ages and used to selotape it up as the sticky tape wouldn’t work after a couple of nights. He carried on using a nappy at night until he was four and a half. When he was over five we went camping in England (it was summer but really cold). That is the last time I remember him wetting the bed but I blame the English weather rather than him.
- By hongkong0 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2008, 09:24 PM
- By Query in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2008, 04:39 AM
- By cemily in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2007, 03:41 PM
- By onesarah in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2007, 04:34 PM
- By gingerbik in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2005, 05:07 PM