Where can I buy a Sit N Stroll in HK?
- 05-15-2008, 12:33 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
does it fit on the cathay's economy seats? does that mean i need to buy an individual seat fare for my baby?
- 05-15-2008, 12:56 AM #18
yes, you would have to pay for a seat for the baby, unless you wanted to stand for the entire trip ;)
- 05-16-2008, 01:46 PM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Fo Tan
We flew NZ Air and the sit-n-stroll did not fit, unless you lifted the arm rest. We discovered on some planes the arm rests do not all come up. Having said that, ours has been to Aussie, NZ, USA and always fit.
And you do need to buy a seat.
If you are only using it on the plane and don't need it once you land, this is cheaper both to buy and ship. We are thinking of buying one in the next couple months so that we don't have to push two sit and strolls and luggage.
- By squirrel in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2010, 07:32 PM
- By algie17 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:06 PM
- By stickybeak in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:57 PM
- By jyap in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:16 PM
- By MeowMeow in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2006, 03:56 AM