Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Please help, may I know about spain?

Histamin is offline Registered User

Please help, may I know about spain?

Hi, my friend has planning to go to spain,
    does anybody know about airticket,
    are there any airlines directly go to malaga of spain from HK airport? if there aren't, how can we get to malaga airport,
    and tell me your best place if you visit malaga.
    Histamin

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    As far as I know there is no airline from HK that flies directly into Malaga. Your options are to fly into any of the capital cities (e.g. Frankfurt, Paris, London) and then take a connecting flight to Malaga. Lufthansa has pretty good connections to most European cities.

I've never been to Malaga, but the other places in Spain that I've been to are GREAT --Barcelona, Valencia, Girona, Costa Brava, etc.)! Have a great trip!

Neha is offline Banned
    U can fly on Thai via Bangkok, Rome to Madrid . Atleast I used to couple of years ago

rani is offline Administrator
    Iberia Airlines probably flies to Malaga. Check which airports it flies out of. Also check budget airlines like Ryan Air and BMI for cheap flights out of the UK

Histamin is offline Registered User
    Thanks for your message, everybody.

Rani, I checked with Ryan Air and BMI, it seems they only flying europe, would you recommend me where should I buy reasonable tickets for from HK to London or some other cities in europe if we bought their cheap tickets from Ryan or BMI. and do you know is it easy to transit to another ailine's airplane?

Thanks for your reply again.

Histamin

Quote Originally Posted by rani View Post
    Iberia Airlines probably flies to Malaga. Check which airports it flies out of. Also check budget airlines like Ryan Air and BMI for cheap flights out of the UK

rani is offline Administrator
    Histamin best to speak to a travel agent. They'll know what are the best deals to Europe. I flew to Edinburgh for a wedding and bought a cheap ticket to London and purchased tickets on BMI online to Edinburgh. You may have to spend a night in transit, which was fine for me as I wanted to catch up with a few friends.

Good luck!

Scroll to top