Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Britsh Male Nanny

Gareth is offline Registered User

Britsh Male Nanny

Hi, I am a 21 year old male nanny, currently working in the deepest darkest depths of the british countryside, looking after 2 lovely girls, ages 18 months and 3 years, whom I have looked after since dec 06. I am also looking after 2 more girls, 10 and 2 at the moment too. Whilst living and working in a rainy village that boasts a post box, and errr... well thats it, has its attractions, i'm thinking about a change early next year and Hong Kong appeals. (Don't worry, this isn't a random choice, I can fly the star ferry pretty well and am posting this from a coffee shop in Hung Hom).

I'm a trained nanny and, just for a laugh ambulance man, first aid trainer and paediatric nurse too, so i'm pretty handy with the barbie plasters and savlon. I think i'm pretty creative, can cook just about anything Anabell Karmell has ever come up with and my singing skills are pretty awful, but hey, I try. I'm easy going too...I promise I won't quit if I find one of your socks in the kids laundry.

To be honest i'm just trying to gauge opinions on a male nanny in HK, and if anyones intrested in asking more, feel free to contact me!

Gareth

sobira is offline Registered User
    How much do you want to earn please and would you be live-out or -in ??
    Last edited by sobira; 10-25-2007 at 01:11 PM.

well... I'm trying to establish what the 'going' rate is for western nannies in hk, talking to agencies this afternoon so would have a better idea by then & will send pm..however I'm not looking for anymore than average & ideally, having done both kinds of job would prefer live out but can be flexible with that one!

P.s....I would edit out my totally shocking misspelling in the thread title, but quite frankly have no idea how...maybe the free internet in a coffee shop is not the best place to try!