Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

General Mills Cheerios

Grace Bellis is offline Registered User

General Mills Cheerios

Does anyone know where you could buy General Mills Cheerios (the yellow box one; not the white box that has sugar in it)? I checked out a number of Wellcome/Park'n Shop superstores, Great, Citysuper (both TST and Causeway Bay), Taste in Stanley, Gateway etc and can't find any.

Grace

syuan is offline Registered User
    They have them in batches, sometimes it takes a while to re-stock when they run out. We generally get ours at the Wellcome at The Westwood (Belcher's).

If they don't have it, you might also want to try Nature's Path Organic Heritage O's, which we got at Three-sixty.

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Gateway also seems to stock them randomly. They had the honey nut cheerios last time we were there.
    Actually, we are rather amazed at the randomness of food stocking here. See it this week and maybe not again for a month or two.

RebeccaMB is offline Registered User
    have to say this has been a rather bizarre and frustrating one tho ... i've been looking for the GM Cheerios for a few months now too. ... used to have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM buying them, .. now suddenly they've disappeared ... (same with Grey Poupon dijon mustard) ... can't quite figure it out. Hong Lok Yuen PNS used to be great with these (and the multi-grain ones in the purple box) --bought them for years ... we're in withdrawl

miaka is offline Registered User
    i usually like to buy the multi grain cheerrios. i could find them at the park n shop at heng fa chuen and siu sai wan. but i've also noticed that nestle makes a multigrain cheerrios. same name, different looking box. anyone know if there's a difference?

AnpanBaby is offline Registered User

General Mills Cheerios

anyone have any luck in finding the yellow-box Cheerios? I'm still looking for it!!!

kashismum is offline Registered User
    I buy a 'Kashi' brand from 360/Olivers and other places. Some are like Cheerios, others are called 'Heart to Heart'. They are sweetened with grape juice.

AnpanBaby is offline Registered User
    Thanks kashismum!! Do you mean that they have no added sugars? As my going to be 1 yr-old likes to eat a lot of Cheerios, I want to get him those with no added sugars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast