Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Due in March 2008

lieny is offline Registered User

Hi Peainpod, yes I speak Chinese..just my husband that doesn't. Would be great if you can ask your pui-yuet..My email add is - [email protected], phone 93774892.

1st Class at Canossa was pretty useful. It was on breathing during Stage 1 - 3 of delivery, taught by a physiotherapist. There are total of 6 classes, each taught by different professionals (eg. physio, nutritionist, doctor,etc). The next one is on Exercise..and subsequent ones are: Nutrition, Baby care(feeding, bathing), etc.. Husbands are recommended to join, so they are also taught how to comfort wife, how to massage, etc.

lieny is offline Registered User

Hi Peainpod, I found a Phui Yuet am very happy with last weekend, so have offered her a job.
    Thanks for your help anyways..
    So are you going to join Antenatal Class?

peainpod is offline Registered User

That's great, Lieny! It's imporatnt to find a pui yuet that you can trust. I'm totally relying on mine for when bubs arrives - I don't know the first thing about caring for a newborn and my mom passed away a few years ago plus I'm not that close to my MIL - so I don't really have much of a support system.

I know I should join a prenatal class but I'm putting it off for the moment. It just feels more of a chore than anything I can look forward to (which means I'll probably end up either skipping classes or showing up late!)

cxflygirl is offline Registered User

bbvv,

We have the same due date! March 25. This will be my first baby and its a girl very excited.. dont feel any movement yet. Delivering at Maltilda..

Peain pod. I also plan to have an elective C Section and will also have a pui yuet around.

Has anyone had both a natural and c-section before.. if given the choice what would you choose.. as I am having second thoughts.

self is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,

My bumb has been kicking a lot for the last couple of weeks (i'm now 23 weeks). It's been quite painful on occasions! Also found that drinking Pocari Sweat has helped with the leg cramps, if anybody else is suffering I highly recommend it.

I'm going for a natural birth. I don't have any home support apart from my hubby and a C section can knock you off your feet for a month or so as it's a major operation. Plus I plan to breast feed which a natural birth kicks all your hormones in the right way to make that easier too.

mum2b is offline Registered User

Hi all,

My little girl is due on March 14th and my son will be 20 months old so will have hands full - fun though :)

I am going to Annerley for Antenatal classes as I am unsure about C section or natural. I had an emergency C section first time round and have heard that there can be risks trying for a natural birth the second time.

My tummy is much bigger this time round even though I am the same weight as last time, as anyone else found this?

lii
    lii is offline Registered User

Due Early March

Hi All,

I'm due March 5 2008. It's my 2nd pregnancy and I have 19 month daughter at home so my time is pretty limited right now.

I find my tummy is much bigger as well. I popped rather early, people think I'm much farther along, but I think this is usually what happens with mothers who have had children before.

Lieny! nice to see u here!

Lisa

bbvv is offline Registered User

Hi mum2b

I'm in the same situation as you. My girl will be due around 25 March and my son will also be 20 months and yes it will be a handful. I prefer a closer age gap though so that I can get it all over and done with babies stuff rather having to face it in a few more year's time when I will probably won't have as much energy as now. Baby products can be reused and then passed onto for recycling as I don't have plans to have anymore after this one.

Bump is much bigger this time round for me which is common for 2nd time mums. Still able to wear my pregnancy clothes from my last one but this year the trend is into long flowy tops so only brought a pair of maternity jeans so far.

Time has passed much more quickly too as I guess having a little one already, I don't have too much time thinking about my pregnancy.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast