Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Due in March 2008

lieny is offline Registered User
    Peainpod-I have a friend who tried Joseph Pang, and didn't like it..apparently Maurice Leung is the favorite.

MaiYe-I live in East Mid Levels in HK Island, but can drive to Metrotown to meet up.. I am still working fulltime, but can meet for dinner or during weekends. We should try to set a date and see if other Moms and Moms-to-be can join. How about Saturday 19 Jan, say for lunch?

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    I go to Dr Gosh and he partners with Dr Thandup I have seen him with children and he is wonderful. For a child not to want to leave a Doctors office says alot I have seen this not once but on several occasions. My friend also goes to Dr Thandup and just says he got a real connection with kids so definitely will be going to him.

Hi cxflygirl, where is Dr Thandup's office? Do you mind sending me his contacts?

Lieny,
    Dr. Thandup
    Veritas Medical Practice
    Suite 2902 Bank of America Tower
    12 Harcourt Road.
    Tel 2877 3118
    www.veritas-medical.com

Thanks CXFlygirl.. I think I will try him out.. How is everyone doing? I am 32 weeks now.. getting anxious for my baby to come out !! How much has everyone gained? I was so shocked to find I have gained 15 kg.. feeling like a big elephant lately.

31 weeks now put on about 25 pounds.. feeling great but my heels really hurt when I walk to long so I go for reflexology every week which seems to help with the pain and also leg cramps. Sleeping is getting uncomfortable but only 7 days left of work and then I will stop for a few years so looking forward to that

bbvv is offline Registered User
    Hi cxflygirl, I'm 31 wks too with the same due date. I'm due for a checkup this weekend. I get backaches now so use a maternity belt which really does help - sleep is also a bummer for me, can't seem to get into a comfortable position. Wow, you are taking a long maternity leave (a few years??). I will be taking mine 2 weeks before due date and an extra 2 weeks leave on top.

peainpod is offline Registered User
    I'm 32 weekds and so ready to get bubs out. How's everyone else doing? Are you as impatient and BORED of the pregnant state as I am? I've settled my birthplan with my OB at the last visit and will have a c-section at 38 weeks (March 8 is the official date!) so only a few more weeks to go!! How about everyone else? Are you being induced, going natural, or c-section. I'm so bored and unmotivated at work right now and just wondering if anybody is feeling as I am.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast