Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Any Mommies due in Jan 08

Eva08 is offline Registered User

Hi sanFranciscomom,

My due date is also Feb 3rd and I'm having my baby at the Matilda too - maybe see you there!
    Hope you are enjoying HK so far!

falle001 is offline Registered User

update

Hi all,

Have not been on for a while but thought i would give you an update. i am due 13th jan and still no sign of bubs yet and no obvious symptoms yet. my back is aching all the time and have devleloped a waddle now as i think baby is moving lower down. i agree on the sleep thing, am just constantly tired at the minute but sleep does not appear to be happening for very long.
    i have an obs appointment tomorrow so will update you if anything exciting said. two weeks ago i was 3/5 engaged but cervix was firmly closed and high, so hopefully progress has been made since then - cannot wait to meet bubs.
    hope all other jan mums to be doing well
    emma x

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

I just had my 37 week checkup... Doc told me that baby's about 3kg and everything's looking great and normal. He doesn't think I will be too early (I was really hoping baby would come in a week) but I guess I will just have to wait patiently till he's ready. I also don't look forward to having to visit my doc every week... what a pain. Hope all the other mommies are doing well. I can't wait! But also dredding getting back into shape. I've put on 35 lbs (16kgs) and was watching some plastic surgery show on TV. I would hate to have to eventually get a tummy tuck... ewwy. Well I'm just blabbing now :P Hope everyone's well.

sanFranciscomom is offline Registered User

Hello Eva08 and everyone,

I will look forward to seeing you Eva! My scheduled date is Jan 28th, so I should still be there.

cxflygirl is offline Registered User

I go to Dr Gosh and he partners with Dr Thandup I have seen him with children and he is wonderful. For a child not to want to leave a Doctors office says alot I have seen this not once but on several occasions. My friend also goes to Dr Thandup and just says he got a real connection with kids so definitely will be going to him.

NYCMOM is offline Registered User

Hi all January Moms,

Just an update- I was due on January 20 and actually went into labor on Dec. 31 and had my son Gabriel at 3:19am on Jan. 1! Early arrival! I was 37 weeks just barely, but he still weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. The first baby of the New Year born at Matilda Hospital. Great stay there, miss it actually. Gabriel is eating well (I'm bfing) and sleeping well. Anyways, good luck to all of you and let me know if any of you live in the Cyberport area for playdates (I also have a 20 month old son Douglas).

p.s. We are from the US and many of our friends want to send us presents- are there any websites for baby stuff in HK so they don't have to pay outrageous shipping from the US?

Best,
    Kendal

rani is offline Administrator

Congratulations NYCMom! What a lovely start to the NY.

i think its time to resurrect the Cyberport coffee on Thurs. Let us know when you're up for it and will post a msg on the main forum.

GeoBaby sells a number of cute baby gifts/ toys on ShopinHK

http://www.shopinhk.com/baby-c-8.html

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

Kendel,
    Congrats! Great to know that you are doing so well!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast