HELP-Pregnant 'Resident'- Where do I start?
- 11-05-2007, 07:47 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Hong Kong
I hope to get in today or the latest tomorrow. I do work here in HK, teaching English at a local school, so today could be tough. I will call a few doctors and hopefully find one that will do the test right there!
Yes, now that I know, It is killing me not to 'know' for SURE! As strange as it seems, at first, I just did not put the clues together!
We hadn't 'really' been trying too hard! I had only recently gone off the pill, and I am 35, so my doctor said it could be awhile...and I know many friends in the US, needed 'help' getting pregnant, I was urged to start charting my ovulation, which I started for a few weeks and gave up because it was too hard to remember each morning! So, really this was just like a total shock and surprise! And now that I am coming to terms with it more, a wonderful one! My husband is overjoyed and extatic to say the least!
And I couldn't ask for more information or support than you all have available here!
I will keep you posted!
- By chubbysan in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2009, 04:02 PM
- By PreciousBaby in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:41 PM
- By catalunya in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:18 PM
- By jzb in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2008, 06:36 PM
- By JoTs in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:45 PM