- 11-12-2007, 10:53 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Hong Kong
Looking into Bagiuo Villa. Anyone living there to give advice and views of living in that estate?
How is the house space like? Looking for 1500 sq feet house with 3 rooms.
What about transportation?
What about wet market? Where is the nearest?
Is it child friendly?
- 11-12-2007, 12:33 PM #2
We're in Baguio. The flats are spacious and have a 90% efficiency rate. It was built in the 70s and some of the flats do have the original bathroom and kitchen tiles. Transport is excellent. 2 minibuses the #8 from Star Ferry and #28 from Causeway Bay come to BV. It takes 25 mins to Central and 45 mins to CWB.
If you live in Lower Baguio, you can pop down to Cyberport to catch the buses from there. The 69X goes to Causeway Bay via Aberdeen and takes 20 mins . There's a free shuttle from BV to Chi Fu Fa Yuen, where there is a wet market. Closer wet market is Wah Fu, but you'll need to take a taxi there/back.
Lots of kids in BV. Most come down to the playground after 4pm. Actually know of another Mom who has kids at Lingan. Her 2 year old is starting in Jan.
- By kiwimum in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
- By mammalicious in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:02 PM
- By faith in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:51 PM
- By sophwillsmum in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:42 PM
- By sharonwong in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2006, 02:02 AM