- 11-14-2007, 11:14 PM #1
Momz.....Am i rt?
soak soya beans in water for abt 2hrs .....i also got one grinder that does soya grinding.
but i wanted to know if i can add horlicks (with brown sugar)etc in it.my LO doesnt like plain soya milk taste.
I heard someone say honey shouldnt be added to soya milk .Is that true?
- By PHenis in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2007, 09:31 PM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM
- By Wee Kean in forum Family HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2005, 11:33 PM
- By aiden in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2005, 08:50 AM
- By feliz in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2005, 08:48 PM