Not sleeping during the day...!
- 12-02-2007, 08:37 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
I agree with jane01, get him to bed earlier in the morning for a 1.5 hour sleep, then another 1.5 hour sleep afternoon (say around 1.30-2pm). I find this works for my 10mth.
Also do you use a dummy?
In Australia they have sleep schools that you and your LO attend for either a night or two. Loads of my friends have done this and they say they are invaluable. Do they happen in HK?
- By Panda2010 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:42 AM
- By CindyLeung in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:29 AM
- By BertieB in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:40 PM
- By joannek in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
- By scr in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 09-01-2003, 11:55 AM