Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Baby slippers

kellyst is offline Registered User

Baby slippers

we have tiles at home and it gets quite cold in the winter. my MIL doesn't like my 2y.o. running around barefoot, saying that it's easy to catch cold, so always makes her wear sandals (normal shoes that she wears outside). she hates it and always asked to have it taken off, which i can understand, imagine having to wear shoes the whole day, how uncomfortable.

we've tried closed-toe baby slippers (you know with cartoons and stuff, and also with a band at the back of the foot), but she hates them all.

we've also tried crocs a while ago, which kind of works but STILL not as much ventilation i would like. i found the crocs flipflops such a good idea, but the 'Y' seems uncomfortable as well for baby.

any recommendations on baby slippers that you use that works? where can i get them?

miaka is offline Registered User
    how about socks w/ non-slip stuff on the bottom? our flat is all hard wood floor so my LO (13mos) just wears socks if it's chilly. we get them at the wet market at $8/pair.

kellyst is offline Registered User
    yes that's a good idea, will try looking for those. we put normal socks on her now, but the non-slip stuff is very minimal. is there any special ones that has more on the bottom?

turtle is offline Registered User
    Seen them in Wise Kids, no idea what they are charging but there is lots of non-slip on the sole

joannek is offline Registered User
    hav you tried those leather soft shoes. my daughter doesn't mind runnning around indoors with them. & machine washable.

miaka is offline Registered User
    joannek's suggestions is very good. my daughter also has the soft leather shoes. they were great. hmm, maybe i'll go pick up another pair for when she's older.

joannek is offline Registered User
    you can find "jack & lily" hk distributor in central. they sell 2-3yo size.

Purplequeen is offline Registered User
    There are now leather baby slippers with rubber soles sold at Bumps to Babes and they are fun with with choices for girls and boy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast