Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

toteatot

mosmom is offline Registered User

toteatot

hello, anyone know about this product - www.toteatot.com ?

it looks practical for travelling, but i'd like to know if anyone has any experience.

could i get it in hk (and in which shop)?

many thx in advance!

beetle888 is offline Registered User

Hi. I have this product and used it once on a solo plane trip from Singapore to San Francisco, I had to change planes in Seoul with a 1.5 year old.

Overall I found it useful to lug the toddler car seat, a rather large Britax, around the airport ON the carryon luggage. I didn't use a stroller at the airport. My son rode in the car seat so I managed to lug everything with ONE hand, pulling the luggage/carseat/toddler along! Of course utilizing this option meant taking elevators rather than escalators wherever we went.

A major difficulty I had, however, was dealing with the straps and threading them through the car seat. Although in theory it should work like a backpack and "hug" the car seat to the rolling luggage, the straps were quite fiddly and kept getting caught in the car seat openings meant for the wider straps of seatbelts. The Toteatot straps are thin, only about an inch wide, and kept getting stuck in the car seat in the opportune moments when I had to get them out in a hurry. For instance when I was asked to remove the car seat from the luggage at security checks, and then also had to strap them back again to catch my connecting flight at the far end of the airport.

But, despite this, I was able to tote EVERYTHING through the airport with one hand...

If you are interested in the one I have, again only used once, please feel free to PM me.

Scroll to top