Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Baby model wanted! (Around 12 - 18m)

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Ok great, but how are we suppose to e-mail them photos?

Mootje is offline Registered User
    Hi,

My son is 15 months. Please give me details.

Thanks,

aussiegal is offline Registered User
    My son has worked for them too. It's a simple modelling job that will take a couple of hours. If your child actually gets selected for an interview then ask the questions, not before.

I think, as parents, and before we send photos of our children to anyone, we have the right to know who the photos are being sent to! Anyone could post a note on here looking for child models and get people to send them photos and then use them for g_d knows what!

I'm not comfortable sending my child's photos to an 'anonymous' company.

If it is legit. then fine, but I have the right to ask the questions that will let me know that.

It's also very difficult to send photos to a company that won't post its e-mail address!

I think that if you're only sending a normal photo of your kid what's the harm? We're not talking nude pictures here. People put their kids photos up on the internet all the time and broadcast videos of them through Youtube. If they really wanted photos for some sort of nefarious purpose i don't think they'd go to a little expat website.

If anything your question should be, who is the agency requiring models not who is the company who will ultimately use the photos. This will generally be commercially sensitive information that only the chosen kids will get to know. If you're not comfortable with it then just don't do it. There are quite a few of us who have and we're all happy. Personally, we've done it a few times now for various companies and the one asking now was the most professional.

I don't hand out my child's photo to anonymus sources because any photo can be doctored....there are plenty of accounts of people who have posted their children's photos on the internet only to have them doctored by the unscrupulous people who found them. Many of them were found by the police.

I think it is only fair that any modelling agency make it clear who they are, if only to prove that we can trust them. There are plenty of fake agencies out there and it is only natural that we should be cautious.

I do not send my child's photo to anyonymous sources and that's my perogative and I am finding it hard to imagine anyone I know doing the same.

If I'm sending someone a picture of my child it is only right that I know who I am sending the picture to!

In this case there is no agency it's simply a photographic studio. If you're not comfortable with the way they handle things just don't get involved. Nice and easy. Personally i don't see the harm in sending a head shot which is how we got the jobs in the past.

Sophia_Chan is offline Registered User
    rtywh,
    Please check your Private message.
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast