- 11-21-2007, 02:54 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Hong Kong
As a soon-to-be-mom, my new helper has just arrived to Hong Kong last week. After being with her for about a week, I realize that I need to give her a schedule to follow as she often seems disoriented not knowing what to do. If you have helper's schedule or a list of house rules, any sorts of guidelines for your helper that you can share with me, that'll be great!
My baby is due next week, so I'm hoping that I can get her trained fast before the little one arrives.
- 11-30-2007, 01:15 PM #2
- By stamcel in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:15 PM
- By southside852 in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:55 PM
- By mambo in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
- By snoopymom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2007, 02:02 AM
- By eva in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2006, 07:11 PM