Bel-Air vs. Discovery Bay
- 01-17-2008, 06:59 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Bel air, Cyberport.
We certainly are having the picnics. We are meant to be on for tomorrow but I guess it depends on the weather, it can get quite cold out there with the breeze straight off the sea. Send me a PM if you like and I can call you with the details if they change. By the way Finn comes most Fridays too.
- 01-24-2008, 04:07 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
Hi NYCMom, we are planning on moving from NYC to HKG in May of this year. We also have an 18 months old child -- a little girl. I was also thinking of the Pokfulam area including the Bel Air. i would love to leverage your experience. So I have a couple of questions if I may:
(1) Do you know if the Bel Air accepts dogs? we have 2 mini schnauzers and we am not moving without them.
(2) I was planning on coming over to HKH in April for a week or so to look for an apt. Can you recommend a good broker? any pointers as to what to ask/watch out for?
(3) Which moving company did you use in NY for the international shipment?
(4) do you recommend bringing all furniture from US? a friend of mine who lives in HKH told me that it is difficult and expensive to find decent western furniture. Has that been your experience too?
(5) anything else you wish you'd known or someone had told you before moving?
I hope ok to ask you all these questions. I'm sure you can remember what it feels like to move
- By steamball in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM
- By kathylui in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2008, 09:37 PM
- By mmdeibert in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:32 PM
- By rach in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:41 AM
- By Shipps in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2005, 12:04 PM