Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bel-Air vs. Discovery Bay

sophwillsmum is offline Registered User
    Bel air, Cyberport.
    We certainly are having the picnics. We are meant to be on for tomorrow but I guess it depends on the weather, it can get quite cold out there with the breeze straight off the sea. Send me a PM if you like and I can call you with the details if they change. By the way Finn comes most Fridays too.

dagmarnyc is offline Registered User
    Mid Levels, Hong Kong
    Hi NYCMom, we are planning on moving from NYC to HKG in May of this year. We also have an 18 months old child -- a little girl. I was also thinking of the Pokfulam area including the Bel Air. i would love to leverage your experience. So I have a couple of questions if I may:
    (1) Do you know if the Bel Air accepts dogs? we have 2 mini schnauzers and we am not moving without them.
    (2) I was planning on coming over to HKH in April for a week or so to look for an apt. Can you recommend a good broker? any pointers as to what to ask/watch out for?
    (3) Which moving company did you use in NY for the international shipment?
    (4) do you recommend bringing all furniture from US? a friend of mine who lives in HKH told me that it is difficult and expensive to find decent western furniture. Has that been your experience too?
    (5) anything else you wish you'd known or someone had told you before moving?

I hope ok to ask you all these questions. I'm sure you can remember what it feels like to move

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12