Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helper with New Born baby experience needed by January/ February 2008

kcinhk is offline Registered User

Still looking.....

Good day everyone, am still looking for a full time/ live in helper with new born baby experience! Please feel free to PM me if you have any recommendations. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kcinhk View Post
    Hello everyone, i've previously put up a thread about looking for a helper with new born baby experience. Unfortunately our situation has changed and can only accomodate the helper at home from January 2008 onwards.

I Would like to seek anyone who could recommend or know of any helper with new born baby experience. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and due in December. I would like to look for a helper who can start work either in January or February 2008. Preferably has experience working for a western family, main responsibility of the helper is to look after the baby as i will return to work after maternity leave and my job does require me to travel. Both my husband and myself are expat hence no family support in hk.
    Please PM me if you know of anyone who has good recommendations, or heard of any family leaving HK and their helper is looking for a new job...etc.
    BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Still looking.............

Bonjour, if you have any recommendations for full time/ live in super helper with new born baby experience, please PM me. Thank you!

2 more weeks to due date mom.

Hello everyone, i've previously put up a thread about looking for a helper with new born baby experience. Unfortunately our situation has changed and can only accomodate the helper at home from January 2008 onwards.

I Would like to seek anyone who could recommend or know of any helper with new born baby experience. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and due in December. I would like to look for a helper who can start work either in January or February 2008. Preferably has experience working for a western family, main responsibility of the helper is to look after the baby as i will return to work after maternity leave and my job does require me to travel. Both my husband and myself are expat hence no family support in hk.
    Please PM me if you know of anyone who has good recommendations, or heard of any family leaving HK and their helper is looking for a new job...etc.
    BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Still Looking....

Hello, am still looking for helper with new born baby experience to start work in January or February. If anyone has recommendations, please PM me. Thank you!

BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Still Looking for a helper with experience....

Morning everyone, FYI, am still looking for a live in superhelper with infant care experience..... Please feel free to PM me if you have any recommendations!
    Many thanks!

BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Still looking....

Good day everyone! Just want to let you know that we are still looking for a full time helper with new born baby experience, please PM me if you have any recommendations. Thank you!

BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Helper with new born baby experience needed!

Happy New Year! am still looking for a helper with new born baby experience, should you have any recommendations, please feel free to PM me.
    Many thanks.

BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

mrstrain is offline Registered User
    Hi,

Are you still looking for someone to take care of your baby?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12