Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Helper with New Born baby experience needed by January/ February 2008

kcinhk is offline Registered User

Helper with New Born baby experience needed by January/ February 2008

Hello everyone, i've previously put up a thread about looking for a helper with new born baby experience. Unfortunately our situation has changed and can only accomodate the helper at home from January 2008 onwards.

I Would like to seek anyone who could recommend or know of any helper with new born baby experience. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and due in December. I would like to look for a helper who can start work either in January or February 2008. Preferably has experience working for a western family, main responsibility of the helper is to look after the baby as i will return to work after maternity leave and my job does require me to travel. Both my husband and myself are expat hence no family support in hk.
    Please PM me if you know of anyone who has good recommendations, or heard of any family leaving HK and their helper is looking for a new job...etc.
    BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Rabia is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a helper too for a 6 month old baby..ideally to start very soon?? Any suggestions of where to start??
    Thanks

Helper with NB experience...

If anyone has contact, please PM me. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kcinhk View Post
    Hello everyone, i've previously put up a thread about looking for a helper with new born baby experience. Unfortunately our situation has changed and can only accomodate the helper at home from January 2008 onwards.

I Would like to seek anyone who could recommend or know of any helper with new born baby experience. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and due in December. I would like to look for a helper who can start work either in January or February 2008. Preferably has experience working for a western family, main responsibility of the helper is to look after the baby as i will return to work after maternity leave and my job does require me to travel. Both my husband and myself are expat hence no family support in hk.
    Please PM me if you know of anyone who has good recommendations, or heard of any family leaving HK and their helper is looking for a new job...etc.
    BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

smileface is offline Registered User
    hi kcinhk,
    I had PM to you.please check.
    Have a nice day.

smileface is offline Registered User
    hi Rabia,
    I had PM to you,please check it.
    Have a nice day.

Help

Good day to all mummies, please help (PM me) if you have any contacts or recommendations! Thank you!

BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

mushi is offline Registered User
    hello there,
    did u get any helpers through this forum/.
    i need one too starting Jan 2008......can anyone pls. help/direct me to the right person.

thank u

Still looking!!!!

Hello ladies, am still looking for a super helper for new born baby. Please PM me if you have any recommendations or contacts. Many thanks!

BIG THANK YOU......

mom-to-be in distress!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast