Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Virtually non existent sperm = baby dilemma

Ginger is offline Registered User
    You mean Dr. Alex Doo of 3rd Floor, Central Buiding? Has anyone done a PGD before transfer in Hong Kong?

Tithonus is offline Registered User
    Hello,
    We are a childless couple and would like to be a donor...

Ying Ho is offline Registered User
    I have a suggestion, my husband has about 1 % sperm count last Oct, and we decided to go the natural route to improve his count. One of which is using Vigorace/Proseed( multivits), he totally stopped drinking, used to drink about 40 glasses a week and follows up with an excellent TCM doctor.

I have endometrosis and terrible periods, I went to see the TCM doctor Kelly Chain from Chain MEdical at Central( she speaks fluent English).

She advise us to prepare our bodies for 3 to 5 months with weekly Reflexology, Accupuncture to balance and stimulate our natural healing processes. And in May, after doing all that we got pregnant naturally. Our little one is coming along fine.

Would like to suggest that you see her for an alternative approach: 25259288 and good luck.

Ying Ho is offline Registered User
    I have a suggestion, my husband has about 1 % sperm count last Oct, and we decided to go the natural route to improve his count. One of which is using Vigorace/Proseed( multivits), he totally stopped drinking, used to drink about 40 glasses a week and follows up with an excellent TCM doctor.

I have endometrosis and terrible periods, I went to see the TCM doctor Kelly Chain from Chain MEdical at Central( she speaks fluent English).

She advise us to prepare our bodies for 3 to 5 months with weekly Reflexology, Accupuncture to balance and stimulate our natural healing processes. And in May, after doing all that we got pregnant naturally. Our little one is coming along fine.

Would like to suggest that you see her for an alternative approach: 25259288 and good luck.

And his sperm count improved from 1% to 27% after 4 months...

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    Ying Ho, Could you please let me know more details as my husband has a similar problem-
    1.What multivitamin did your husband take-and where to get Proseed?
    2. What type of reflexology/accupunture and where we can get it done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12