C-section wound recovery
- 12-06-2007, 07:59 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Hong Kong
I have had three C-sections and luckily had no problems with the incision wound at all.My first I did not use any type of scar management program afterwards and my scar was slightly thicker.My second with the same doctor was much better-I used the products posted above for scar management.My third with a different doctor and here in Hong Kong was my best recovery.I chose my doctor specifically for his skills as a surgeon and I was not disappointed.
With all three surgeries I was very diligent about doing "nothing" for the first 6 weeks.I did not drive or lift ANYTHING.I did not even make a bed.I think this promoted good healing inside and I never had any itching.
- By Hughsiford in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:19 AM
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2008, 01:12 PM
- By e-mum in forum Twins and MultiplesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:08 PM
- By pinklet in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2006, 04:33 PM
- By muriel in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2005, 11:12 PM