Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bad Experience with Kindyroo

mommyinhk is offline Banned

Bad Experience with Kindyroo

Hi all,

I want to get some advice on what to do regarding my bad experience with Kindyroo. Recently, my 5 month old joined Kindyroo. He really enjoyed it and everything was fine until I noticed one day that the instructor at Kindyroo has a very severe skin rash all the way up to his shoulders. There are literally pieces of dead skin falling off. I don't think anyone noticed because he's not the main instructor but an assistant instructor. Anyway, because he passes out all the toys, etc., I was a bit uncomfortable about his condition. Regardless of whether it is contagious, I just don't feel comfortable exposing my little one to this. So, I politely bring up this issue with the manager and ask for a refund. After months of calling back and forth, they decided first to give me a refund. Then, they decided not to. So, now I don't know what to do. They say the only thing I can do is come back for more classes. But the classes will all have the skin problem guy it them. They cannot arrange anything without him. But they assure me that now he is wearing gloves. I don't want to go back because I still don't feel comfortable. Is there anything I can do to get my money back? Any other mommys out there in similar situations?

Kind regards

shri is offline Administrator
    Hong Kong
    Hi there .. I've forwarded this to them for a response. Will publish their response here and if you want, we can put you in touch with them directly - else we'll just handle this anonymously.

Just closing the thread as some other competitors tend to jump and add fuel to the fire.

Should get something back from them over the weekend for sure. Hopefully we can help resolve this for both you and Kindyroo (who are also an advertiser and supporter of the site).

Feel free to drop me ( [email protected] ) or Rani ( [email protected] ) a note if you need any further help.
    Last edited by rani; 12-07-2007 at 10:56 AM.