moving to hong kong with Baby
- 03-21-2008, 12:26 AM #9Banned
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- hong kong
welcome to Hong Kong. Learning Mandarin is much more easy and important to the new generation because Hong Kong new generation will learn Mandarin when they are in kindergarten. It is much easy to learn Mandarin than Cantonese. If your child learn Mandarin first, they are much easier to catch up Cantonese. I lived in Hong Kong side and I am a full time therapist. I have some foreign friends and I am a Hong Kong Chinese. If you need help, please let me know if I can help. Keep in touch.
- 04-14-2008, 01:28 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Hong Kong
Hi. My name is Lynn and I'm moving back to HK with my 4-month-old baby boy next month. Will be a full-time mum staying at Sheung Wan. Would love to meet up with fellow mums!
- By kazbt in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:22 AM
- By Margaret09 in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-24-2009, 06:56 PM
- By Tanya82 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:23 PM
- By Kylie in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:03 AM
- By mmbunla in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2005, 11:30 AM