Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Baby Bjorn

Eva08 is offline Registered User
    Hi Beryl,

I've not started using the synergy yet as baby is not due until Feb 3rd (actually it's still in its box and I should really start to figure out how it works soon!!)
    I bought it from a website called Kiddicare.com - but I just checked the website again and they don't seem to stock it anymore. It's also available on twoleftfeet.co.uk - and they will ship internationally but I don't know how much that would cost (actually I didn't have it delivered as I had some relatives bring it over from the UK when they visited).

http://www.twoleftfeet.co.uk/Baby_Bj...ier_Black.html

Apart from that, there seem to be a few US based websites that stock it also - again not sure about the shipping to HK though...

Eva

bear2 is offline Registered User

Wink

Thanks for the info, Eva08. Actually my bro lives in London but he's not coming back in the near future, and I believe the shipping cost offered by the shop would be about the same as if my bro post it for me. Anyhow, thanks again for your speedy response and good luck with your delivery!!

donkey is offline Registered User
    BTB told me that they will have it in mid Jan but not sure of the price yet. You may want to check. Actually I need to check with them as well!

Hi donkey,

Thanks for the heads-up! I see from the US sites that the retail price is around US$150. I'm planning to order one from ebay and expect to pay about US$160-$170 incl. shipping.

Now I'm thinking if I should get it in black (more practical) or white (more stylish)... I think it's likely to be black. What is your choice then? :)

Black may be more practical.... I haven't called BTB yet. will check with them this weekend. When will you order yours?

Within a day or 2 I believe. Perhaps I'll give BTB a call tomorrow and find out more. Will keep you posted. ;)

Eva08 is offline Registered User
    I got the black one - for practical reasons aswell! I was thinking that the white one might get grubby and wasn't sure they'd be easy to clean - though the instructions do claim they're machine washable at 40C so perhaps it wouldn't be a problem!

Yes, pls let me know if BTB have them or when they will have them...if it will take a while then may be we can order it on line together and save on the shipping!

also can get it through amazon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast