Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Helper Needed for American Family

NYCMOM is offline Registered User
    New York, NY

Helper Needed for American Family

We have been looking for a helper using the suggested agencies without any luck. If there are any American, British, or Austrailan families returning home with good helpers they would like to see go on to work for a kind family, please let me know. My husband & I have one 19mth old son and a second baby boy due in January. I will be staying at home as I did in New York, so childcare is secondary to cleaning and cooking, but still would like someone with newborn experience so when I take my son to Playgroup for a few hours I do not have to worry about my newborn at home. We are interested in someone who has worked for a Western family and can cook Western food, but also a variety of other things and can follow a recipie from a cookbook with images. General housekeeping duties. We are very kind people and will treat our helper like family.

We are new at all of this and finding the process very daunting. Feel free to respond or PM me, but only the employers please. Any advice from other expats who have been through this process is very much appreciated.

revolah is offline Registered User
    Hongkong side
    pls call Mila at 97183987 or leila at 61986721.Thanks and happy holidays

cilia_74 is offline Registered User
    Hi Madam,

Iwas read your adds,I had a friend that interested to come here work as Domestic helper.Her name is Pilita Santos taken as Bs Education.She can manage the household and specially for taking care a child.kindly call me at 61756464.thank you so much.Have a great holiday seasons.
    Resfecfully yours,