Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good mix of chinese and english education

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    Roughly, the teacher:student ratio is 1:6. My son's class has 18 children and they have 1 classroom teacher, 1 English teacher, 1 Mandarin teacher, and a teacher's assistant. The classroom teacher and the teacher's assistant are with the class throughout the day, while the English and Mandarin teachers are there in turns (during their respective sessions with the class).

josoo is offline Registered User

good mix of chinese and english education

Do you all live near Tutor Time? I've contemplated and even paid the first month's fee, however decided to think about it until my daughter turns 3-years old.

It is just so far from us, we live on Tai Hang Road, is the school really worthwhile? Please advise...I don't drive and taxis will be expensive, so the only consideration is for my daughter to take the school bus.

The teacher ratio sounds fab though, I guess they do deliver on their marketing promises.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    We live in Island Resort. There is a boy on our school bus who lives on Tai Hang Road (Swiss Towers -?-). Another boy in my son's class lives all the way in Bel Air (takes the school bus). One mommy I know lives all the way in Clearwater Bay and she drives her 2 daughters to the Tai Tam campus everyday. Many of the families live in Repulse Bay, Stanley areas, but there are also plenty of other families who live in Happy Valley, Belchers, Baguio Villa, etc.

The Tutor Time school bus allows for one adult to accompany the child.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12