Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for a helper to take back to Canada with us

momofthree is offline Registered User

Smile Looking for a helper to take back to Canada with us

We are a family of five,looking for a full time helper to start work for us immediately.As we are leaving HK within the next year we require someone who meets the educational requirements to enter Canada on the Live-in caregiver program.This is at least two years of university education.Obviously this person must be willing and eager to go to Canada and this will be a condition of service as we will begin the application process within one month of employment.

We are looking for someone who is older than 35yrs and has a good record of experience in HK.Good with young kids is essential and western cooking a bonus.

Please PM me if you know of anyone.
    Thanks

cilia_74 is offline Registered User

Interested For Job Offer

Hi Sir and Madam,

Good day,I was read your adds in geobaby and I was interested for your offer.Im jocelyn dela torre 33 years old single,I have taken a Midwifery that speciallise for the pregnant mother and taking care a newborn up to 5 years of age.And I work here in hongkong w/in 5 years w 2 employers.I reliable and trustworthy person.If you are interested to interview me kindly contact me at(852) 61756464 or email me at [email protected]k you so much.Have a nice day.

cilia_74 is offline Registered User
    Hi Madam,

Good day,I was interested for the job offer for going to canada.Im jocelyn dela torre,33 years old single.I have taken Midwifery that specillise to taking care pregnant mother and newborn up to 5 years old.I working here in hongkong w 5 years experience w/2 employers.If you are interesred kindly call me up at 61756464 or email me at [email protected]k you so much.

revolah is offline Registered User
    I had sent u pm last week and if the post is still open please call Mila at 97183987 or Leila at 61986721 Both of them will finish their contract this january and were highly recomended. Thanks and happy holidays.