Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Small World Christian Kindergarten

mua03hmy is offline Registered User

Small World Christian Kindergarten

Any school bus serving North Point? If not, how would we reach Borrett Road?

shri is offline Administrator
    Have you called the bus company? Have seen the bus come to Pok Fu Lam. The bus is operated bu Castle Brothers.

Robert Mu, Manager of "Castle Brothers Ltd.",
    Mobile: 9032 7434 Pager: 7322 4157

Seb's Dad is offline Registered User
    you could call the school directly and ask: 2525-0922.

i only have great things to say about this school, its teachers and curriculum. all of my children have gone to this school and although each have VERY different personalities, they all have thrived at small world.

barbiegirl is offline Registered User
    I have been to their school tour this year summer and been given a brochure together with a sheet of bus fees and routes information. It states that it has a route no.5 to north point (for am session only and pick-up time is between 8:15 & 8:25) and the bus fee is $6000 per term (dont know if it still valid though).

It also states that service available depending on the no. of students.

Another contact number here, Castle Bros.: 2555-2088

HTH

mua03hmy is offline Registered User
    Very helpful responses! Thx.

How many terms in a year do they have? 2 or 3?

barbiegirl, are you sending your child to this kindy? Anything to share from your school tour experience? Do you consider any others? Do you live in the Mid-Levels district?

I took a quick look at SWCK website, their parent's handbook, comments from parents, etc. which impressed me quite a lot.

My major concern is however its distance from our home. We may take an MTR train from Hang Hau to Admiralty and then a taxi to Small World. Does it sound practical? How long and how much is a taxi ride like this?
    Last edited by mua03hmy; 12-25-2007 at 10:00 PM. Reason: N/A

barbiegirl is offline Registered User
    mua03hmy,

To me, the idea of changing between MTR and taxi to and from East Kowloon and peak area on island side doesn't sound practical, it sounds very exhausted for a little one. On days of bad weathers (eg. a rainy day), you might end up in a super long taxi queue.

I suggest you to give them a call to arrange for a school tour if you want to know more about them.

wittlewabbit is offline Registered User
    Hi all

calling out to parents who have kids in small world. i will moving from singapore to hk, and am thinking of Small World as one of the choices. am just wondering if they incorporate teaching of Phonics and putong hua in their syllabus:) I can really find it in the website. need to do my research before coming her next year. The other choiceswould be victoria but we all know that it is very popular and it's int he afternoon.----his nap time,might not be a good idea rite.

Hope to hear some feedbacks..:)thanks!!

Emilyli is offline Registered User
    I am thinking to let me daughter to join small World as well, can anyone let me know if this school is good or not ?