Helper smoke, steal and loan money!
- 01-07-2008, 10:53 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- 01-07-2008, 10:54 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Hong Kong
I agree with all the above posts. It is best to solve the problem at the bud, if it continues to fester it will just bring you more problems. The agency is likely to tell you whatever is convenient for them, they most probably do not have any maids at hand so that's why they recommend that you employ a maid that is not here. Like what carang said, some maids are released from their jobs because their employers have moved to another country and some of they may be released because they employers did not want to spare the extra expense of paying their long term serving bonus. Good Luck!
- By noraa in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 17Last Post: 08-06-2010, 01:16 AM
- By mum22 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
- By val23 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
- By Wee Kean in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:01 AM
- By mammalicious in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2005, 01:56 PM