Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Short term day camps/playgroups,etc.

capital is offline Banned

Short term day camps/playgroups,etc.

We will be in HK for 3 weeks at ChineseNewYear. I am looking to see if there are any short term day camps or play groups or really ANYTHING I could put my preschooler in. e will be four. He normally goes to preschool 4 half days/week at home and I know he will be bored when we are in HK. There is only so much shopping and sight seeing a 4 year old can take. We won't be able to bring many toys with us, and we don't know anyone else with children to visit with.

Here during the christmas break and summer time the ymca and the city facilities (like science center, museums, zoos, etc.)put on day camps and extra programming for kids, school age and preschool, but I don't kow where to start looking in HK. Of course it needs to be something short term, something you can sign up for just a day or a week at most.

Any help would be appreciated

syuan is offline Registered User
    You can check out Kids' Gallery, they usually hold workshops during the holidays, like Christmas or Easter. You may need to email them for the specific workshops offered during CNY.

Gymboree also does 2-week "passports", so you might be able to do like a 90-min gym class followed by a music or art class.

The Science Workshop also did a Christmas workshop, so can contact them and see if they're doing anything over CNY.

What area are you in? All of the above are in Central.

You can also go to the Wise Kids Playroom in Cyberport.

If I think of anything else, I'll post again.