Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Changing OB?GYN need advise please...

joshsmum is offline Registered User
    Hi Kylie,

I see you already have an appointement with Dr Phillip Ho, but thought I'd mention Dr Sally Ferguson as well. Since you really want to deliver at the Matidla she is a dr that delivers there. I have been going to her and found her to be really caring. She's at OT&P in Wan Chai.

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy, hope everything goes well.

Bel

jools is offline Registered User
    I would also like to mention Sally Ferguson. Actually more than mention Sally, she absolutely fantastic and completely contactable in my experience-even phoning me to make sure everything was OK and informing me of things. She's very caring and I wouldn't go to anyone else.

I hope everything goes well and good luck.

Jools

Josie is offline Registered User
    Kylie,

I am planning to approach Dr. Christine Choy as my obygn and am thining of delivering at Matilda. I am surprised to read that Dr. Christine Choy is not prepared to deliver at Matilda (as I heard that she has close connections with Matilda Hospital and I remember seeing Matilda on the list of hospitals she delivers baby in?). Is this an on off case (did she offer any explanations) or she really no longers delivers there?

Cheers

Genro is offline Registered User
    I can also HIGHLY recommend Dr. Phillip Ho!!!! ... and Kelly is an angel ;) He also works with an amazing team at the Matilda and you can tell they all think the world of him. If you have not already ... make sure you're booked in to the hospital!!!!!!!

Kylie is offline Registered User
    Hi Josie,
    Yes she def does not deliver at Matilda anymore. I even asked her again yesterday on the phone just to double check as I would of loved to stay with her as she seems fantastic. Her reasons being that she has had some patients that she could not deliver there due to shortage of beds so I think she got sick of it and pulled out. Best to call her and double check with her in case things change.

Josie is offline Registered User
    Kylie, thanks for the info. Best of luck with your pregnancy, no matter which obgyn you decide to stick with in the end :)

noella is offline Registered User
    I can recommend Dr Ghosh, he delivered my third and has also delivered many of my friends. I find him a great Dr.

turtle is offline Registered User
    Like Noella, I can highly recommend Dr Ghosh. He lives at Matilda and always returns your call within 10 mins. I have had one emergency c-section and three miscarriages under him and he has always been there for me whatever time of day or night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast