Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cot

mailmail is offline Registered User

Cot

Does anyone know where to get a cot with the side bar that can be lowered all the way?
    I have been sleeping with our baby between me and my husband since birth, but is hoping to place a cot next to my side of the bed like an extension, if you know what I mean. The handle of our previous cot doesnt lower all the way so it's not very convenient.

rebekah is offline Registered User
    yes, at ... ocean terminal there is a store that sells a cot where the side slides down and underneath. I'm looking for the name, but I can't be sure right now I'll update when i find the card, but they are quite pricey, about $5000. You could also look into a co-sleeper which it sounds like you are looking for.

http://armsreach.com/index.php will ship directly to HK if you contact them (see the locations page)

rebekah is offline Registered User
    here it is: bebe dream... they have this cot in light/nautral, white and multicolor. there are a few options and i think it included a mattress as well.

http://www.bebedream.com.hk/souce/pr....asp?refno=823

Really nice, was my first choice but went with the second choice since we got a better deal with a simpler cot somewhere else.

Thank you!

Thank you Rebekah for your most useful information. We are emailing Arms Reach to see how much it will cost to ship one over to HK.

Does anyone else has any other idea?

barbwong_130 is offline Registered User
    I had a wooden cot made by a local carpenter which only had three sides so that it worked like a sidecar to our bed. I don’t remember the exactly price but it was a faction of the price quoted above.

That's such a good idea Barb!

simon1972 is offline Registered User
    But surely not safe??

Cots should comply with international standards for safety - I certainly wouldn't want to put my kid in a DIY cot.

Bumps-to-babes have a Mama & Paps cot which allows one side to be completely removed.

Neha is offline Banned
    mothercare has one too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top