- 01-14-2008, 08:59 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Stanley, Hong Kong
We are new to HK, but not new to help, having spent the last few years in China. We are looking for someone to help out around the house, cleaning, washing, food prep and helping with the children - who are 3 and 1 (the 3yr old is in pre-school). Ideally the individal is already in HK as we want them to start sooner rather than later.
I may return to work at some point but no plans as yet and we are about to move into Pacific Place for a few months whilst we wait for our eventual property in Stanley to be renovated.
No nationality preference, but someone with Mandarin skilld would certainly be a bonus. Any personal recommendations will be gratefully received.
- By putput in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:19 PM
- By spockey in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:59 AM
- By iris.18 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2008, 02:28 PM
- By DB1 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:58 PM
- By Saira in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:17 AM