how many helpers before you found a good one?
- 01-24-2008, 06:06 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Hong Kong
How refreshing to read some positive postings about DHs!!
We loved our first helper - she finished 2 years and emigrated to Canada for a better deal. Our second is fab and her neice has just arrived so too early to tell.
Apart from the usual questions and a gut instinct, I put a lot of trust in someone who has completed 3 or 4 contracts with one employer. And, for us, we preferred a Christian (which most are anyway).
We love our DHs and couldn't do without them!
- By marie313 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2009, 10:48 PM
- By rebekah in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2007, 03:34 PM
- By soon2bmom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 01:24 AM
- By cheeky in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2006, 10:47 AM
- By tutor1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2006, 12:45 PM