Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lovely Helper available

ninahudd is offline Registered User

Lovely Helper available

Our first helper is looking for employment in Hong Kong. She was with us for only 7 months before she had to return to the Philippines for family reasons. We were really sorry to see her go. She helped me care for my new born child and ran the house beautifully. Always clean and tidy and an excellent cook (I mean really good). Though she was only with us for 7 monhs we built a really good relationship and I am still in touch with her now as a friend. She has initiative and spirit. Any failings - a perfectionist (I can live with that).

If you are interested then please call her (Avelina) at

+639052985172.

Feel free to PM me if you want to knw any more

Thanks

Nina Hudd

fishy is offline Banned
    hey nina,
    can i talk to you on the phone? i have left you a PM, please check.
    Thanks alot

Lucylou is offline Registered User
    I also left you a PM - please could you reply? Thanks :o)

Gin2007 is offline Registered User
    Hi Nina,

I would like to speak with you too, please check pm.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Gin2007; 01-21-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Hi

I've PM'd you amessage.Please check

Thanks

Nina

bubbybrown is offline Registered User
    We have a 10months old boy and are in urgent need for a helper, could you tell me more about her background?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply

There has been quite a lot of interest in Avelina and quite a lot of questions, so I am going to write a generic information piece about her.

Avelina Marasigan is from the Philippines, aged 38/39. She left us due to family reasons in June 2007, so has been back in the Philippines for about 6 months. She has a young daughter their as well as extended family. Avelina has a college education and is a bright lady.
    We felt comfortable with Avelina from the moment we interviewed her. She worked in Hong Kong for about 15 years before we hired her including for a western couple with 2 children (the boy was quite troublesome but Avelina did a transformation job on him) and Donald Tsang’s sister! She is organized, organized, organized. She ran everything very smoothly. She is neat, polite and has initiative (hoorah). She has a lot of patience with children and my daughter loved her. She spent ages each day encouraging my girl to drink from a bottle when I had to go back to work. My daughter was always happy and comfortable. I can’t think of any higher recommendation than that I was willing to leave my child with her. Avelina is a very good cook and can follow a recipe as well as knowing ones of her own. She handled the accounts well, kept the flat clean etc. She was always sensible in her comings and goings and never caused us any concern.
    In consideration of her experience and qualities we paid her HK$4500. I know that she had been paid both less and more before that.
    Avelina is currently in the Philippines. If you are interested the best thing to do would be to contact her personally. I’m not sure if she can come over to Hong Kong or not for interview, you would need to ask her.

I hope this helps you. I’m sure she would look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Nina Hudd

honsiumay is offline Registered User
    I'm very much interested. Pls kindly check pm, many tks!!

siumay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast