Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Due Date in July - September 08

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    oh dear - kayaking to peng chau!! I am so tired at the moment, leavng my bed is a huge effort. Hope you are ok -you sound happy!! :-)

the scones and chat was grand as always. i seem to be getting advice from all and sundry at the moment (people who have had children and people that have not) and actually find chatting with people going through pregnancy now really helpful.

i am off to annerley this week. Rach is doing it as well which will be cool.

let me know when everyone is free - look forward to seeing everyone soon.

trace

shoni is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

The girls as Bralicious have teamed up with some other clothing and accessory shops and are doing a special 'girly' eveing on Thursday night (8th May). It runs from 5pm to 9pm at Mandarin Rose Boutique, G/F 7 Glenealy, Central (Entrance at La Belle nail saloon).

They have some really lovely nursing bra sets and some comfy support bras and some pj's too.

I plan to go, anyone else fancy coming?

Shoni

1stBabyHK is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies. Just joined and happy to see there is a due date club. My date is Sept 1st, have had a few scans and ready to go in for my 12 week on Tuesday, where they'll do the first of the Integrated tests. It's our first, and am feeling a bit on my own because family is back in the US. We've been in HK for a year and a half and are excited for this nice surprise. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

1stBabyHK is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies - looks like you've all beat me by a year. I hadn't read that this was a 2008 due date club. Congratulations to all!

Happy Baby is offline Registered User

New Kid on the Block

Hello Ladies,
    I've read a few of the threads and it seems you've all gotten to know each other quite well. I am new to this site and would like to introduce myself. I've been living in HK for over 10 years and gave birth to my first child, Summer, in July 08. She's almost 9 months now and I would like to expand her (and mine?!?) circle of friends.

Please let me know if you are interested in meeting.

p.s. I am good at baking, nudge...nudge... wink...wink...

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User
    Hi there,
    My girl is 8.5months and like you I am trying to expand on her (and my!) circle of friends of similar age if possisble.
    I am from Singapore and here for 4 years. I live in Tseung Kwan O so HK island maybe a bit far as I don't drive though...
    Anyway let me know if something works, I work PT from home now,
    Cheers
    B

kazbar is offline Registered User
    I am glad I found this site. We just got here from Melbourne and have a 8month old son. Miss the Mothers Group back home and very keen to meet new friends and also find some new playmates for the little one. Looking forward to hearing more about the next meeting!

Happy Baby is offline Registered User

Meeting this Friday at Victoria Park

Hello!
    There's an impromptu meeting with a few moms and babes on Friday at 3:00pm at Victoria Park, Causeway Bay. We are going to take the little ones to the playground and then have a "picnic" on the main lawn. We'll be meeting at the guard booth at the basketball court entrance at Victoria Park. Bring a blanket.

Let me know if you can make it and I'll PM my mobile.

Cheers!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast